Our primary means of communication is email. Ensure you are checking your email regularly so that you do not miss any updates, or important information. If you are not receiving emails from DORMS, please follow the below steps to troubleshoot the issue.
- Check your spam/trash folder, and be sure to add WDPR.email@example.com to your address book.
- Update your email address. Due to the nature of emails sent from DORMS, your email domain may assume emails from DORMS are spam. This is especially true if you are using a school/university (.edu) email address.
To update your email address, please follow the directions below based on your program status.
- If Current Program is listed at the top of your DORMS homepage, select View Profile and update your email address on the Participant Profile page. Be sure to click Save to confirm the changes.
- If Future Program is listed at the top on your DORMS homepage and the DORMS registration module button is displayed for you, select this button and update your email address on the Participant Profile page. Be sure to click Next and proceed through the module until you see the confirmation page.
- If Future Program is listed at the top on your DORMS homepage and you do not have the option for DORMS registration module, click here.
As a reminder, updating your email address in DORMS will only change the address at which the system sends you communication. Your DORMS username will remain unchanged.
It is also important to update your email and mailing address on the HUB, if you wish to opt-in for electronic delivery of your W-2. Search D Tools HR on the HUB to learn more.
To return to DORMS, click here.