The following is the general set-up for our units within company-sponsored housing. Please keep in mind, items are subject to change.
Common living area (may vary according to occupancy):
1 Coffee table
Dining area (may vary according to occupancy):
1 Dining table
4 Dining chairs
Bedroom - Please note our units vary in layout. They will each include a bed, twin frame (some units in bunk-style) and storage space for clothing/personal items.
Dinner plates and cereal bowls
Knives, forks and spoons
Pots and Pans
1 Silverware tray
1 Kitchen trash can
1 Vanity wastebasket
1 Telephone (Florida-site)
1 Fire extinguisher
As you can see, many amenities will be supplied for you. Unfortunately, for safety reasons, we cannot allow participants to bring additional furniture into their apartments.
However, you may want to bring additional items, such as:
- Linens and bedding (twin-size sheets, pillow, blanket, towels, etc.)
- TV/DVD player and a coaxial cable
- Stereo (small)
- Alarm clock
- Beach towel, suntan lotion and/or sunscreen
- Copies and/or originals of important documents
- Health insurance information