Walt Disney World Resort (in Florida)
The Disney Service Center, located at the front desk of every complex, operates 9 a.m.-5 p.m. daily.
Some of their services include:
- Questions about safety and security procedures or Community Codes
- Questions, suggestions or concerns about your program
- Roommate issues, mediation requests or other Housing-related concerns
- Social Security application/distribution (International Programs only)
- Payroll card questions and support
- Departure processes
Disneyland Resort (in California)
The Disney College Program Office has varying hours of operation.
Monday: 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
Tuesday: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
The hours are also posted outside of the Programs Office. Any changes to the Programs hours will be communicated via email.