The extension process for the Disney Culinary Program is different from the Disney College Program.
Extension opportunities are sent via email to all Disney Culinary Program participants, 6-8 weeks prior to your scheduled end date.
Your desired new end date must be at least two months past your original end date, up to a year from your original start date. This new date must also fall on a Thursday.
Culinary cast members must meet transfer guidelines in order to be considered:
- No more than one reprimand within the last six months; and/or
- No more than five attendance notations within the last six months, not including early shift releases or authorized days off
- Extension opportunities are limited and very competitive. Selection will be based on meeting eligibility requirements and overall business need.
- If an extension is granted – a non-refundable extension fee of $150 will be due upon acceptance.
- Your extension may require you to move apartments.
Please note that you cannot participate in consecutive programs totaling more than one calendar year.