Disney Culinary Program participants will be provided with their Chef coats, Chef pants and slip-resistant kitchen shoes. The only thing you are required to bring is your own knife set or pastry kit.
Articles in this section
- How do I complete my New Hire forms for the International Program?
- Tips for completing the I-9 form - for International Program participants only
- Tips for completing the W-4 form - for International Program participants only
- Are medical benefits included with the Disney College and International Programs?
- What are the visa instructions for Canadian passport holders?
- What are the Q-1 Visa instructions?
- What are the J-1 visa instructions?
- When can I make my visa appointment?
- Where can I find a copy of my offer letter?
- Why hasn't my Dashboard status changed to "hired"?