Disney Culinary Program participants will be provided with their Chef coats, Chef pants and slip-resistant kitchen shoes. The only thing you are required to bring is your own knife set or pastry kit.
Articles in this section
- What are the Cultural Exchange Program insurance requirements?
- I made a mistake when I was filling out my New Hire Forms!
- Where can I find a copy of my offer letter?
- Why hasn't my Dashboard status changed to "hired"?
- I've accepted my offer and paid my fees but haven't heard anything.
- I need to cancel my program participation
- When do I receive my new hire paperwork?
- I didn't receive my arrival itinerary.
- What do I need to bring for my Disney Culinary Program?