Disney Culinary Program participants will be provided with their Chef coats, Chef pants and slip-resistant kitchen shoes. The only thing Disney Culinary Program participants are required to bring is their own knife set or pastry kit.
Articles in this section
- Tips for completing the W-4 form - for International Disney Program participants only
- How do I complete my New Hire forms for the International Program?
- Tips for completing the I-9 form - for International Program participants only
- Are medical benefits included with the Disney College and International Programs?
- What are the visa instructions for Canadian passport holders?
- What are the Q-1 Visa instructions?
- What are the J-1 visa instructions?
- When can I make my visa appointment?
- I made a mistake when I was filling out my new hire forms.
- Where can I find a copy of my offer letter?