Although forms are unavailable for making edits after they've been submitted, participants may receive communication if an error was discovered by the recruitment team on the W-4 or I-9 forms. If you receive one of these notices, we kindly ask that you make the necessary adjustments to the respective form(s), as outlined in the message. Please ensure this information is corrected promptly, as all updates must be submitted prior to your arrival.
- How do I know once I am done filling out my Workday onboarding tasks?
- What do I need when filling out my I9 and completing my Workday Onboarding tasks?
- What is required for a Drug Screening?
- Are medical benefits included with the Disney Programs?
- When do I receive my Workday pre-arrival onboarding tasks?
- I made a mistake when I was filling out my New Hire forms.
- I’m transferring from The Disney Store. Do I need to do anything?