At Flamingo Crossings Village, two- and four-bedroom apartments are available which include single bedroom/bathroom or shared bedroom/bathroom options. Each apartment will accommodate no more than two participants per bedroom and no more than four participants per apartment.
When linking with potential roommates, you may have the opportunity to link with zero or one other roommate. The number of roommates you will be able to link with will depend upon the available housing inventory at the time of your scheduled arrival.
Participants who request to live in the same apartment must meet the following criteria:
- Same departure date
- Same gender / gender-neutral is selected during DORMS registration
We are unable to make exceptions to the above criteria. We appreciate your understanding.
- If you plan to roommate link, determine who will be the roommate leader for registration purposes and share your roommate # with that person. The leader must complete registration prior to the roommate link.
- Once the leader has established the link and preferences, the leader will receive a confirmation page. Once the leader receives the confirmation page, the other link will need to complete their own registration.
- If you are not the leader and receive ‘a system error has occurred' message when advancing to your housing preferences page, this means the leader has not fully completed registration.
- If someone selects to break the match, they will not be able to link to that same person again. However, they will be able to link to other eligible participants from their DORMS registration period.
- The other roommate will need to complete the registration process after the first person registers in order to confirm the match and obtain the required onboarding paperwork for their housing arrival.
- Make sure all your preferences, including the roommate link, are in before registration closes!
- Once the roommates have been placed in our system, your roommate link will no longer be visible to prevent edits. You will still be linked together.
- Please do not go back in to DORMS to make edits outside of the registration window, as this may remove your preferences and links.
- Although we do our best to accommodate all preferences, we cannot guarantee any specific placement requests.
For additional information on Housing Registration check out the following articles.