Walt Disney World Resort (in Florida):
Unit sizes at our complexes range from one to four bedrooms with double or triple occupancy in each room. When linking with potential roommates, you may have the opportunity to link with zero or one other roommate. The number of roommates you will be able to link with will depend upon the available housing inventory at the time of your scheduled arrival. To ensure we are able to offer the most roommate links possible, this number is finalized the morning registration is opened.
Participants who request to live in the same apartment must meet the following criteria:
- Same arrival/departure dates
- Same gender
We are unable to make exceptions to the above criteria. We appreciate your understanding.
- If you plan to roommate link, determine who will be the roommate leader for registration purposes and share your roommate # with that person. The leader must complete registration prior to the roommate link.
- Once the leader has established the link and preferences, the leader will receive a confirmation page. Once the leader receives the confirmation page, the other link will need to complete their own registration.
- If you are not the leader and receive ‘a system error has occurred' message when advancing to your housing preferences page, this means the leader has not fully completed registration.
- If someone selects to break the match, they will not be able to link to that same person again. However, they will be able to link to other eligible participants from their arrival date.
- The other roommate will need to complete the registration process after the first person registers in order to confirm the match and obtain the required onboarding paperwork for their housing arrival.
- Make sure all your preferences, including the roommate link, are in before registration closes!