Units sizes at our complexes range from one to four bedrooms with double or triple occupancy in each room. When linking with potential roommates, you may have the opportunity to link with any number between zero and one other roommate. The number of roommates you will be able to link with will depend upon the available housing inventory at the time of your scheduled arrival. To ensure we are able to offer the most roommate links possible, this number is finalized the morning registration is opened.
Participants who request to live in the same apartment must meet the following criteria:
- Same arrival/departure dates
- Same gender
We are unable to make exceptions to the above criteria. We appreciate your understanding.
- If you plan to roommate link, determine who will be the roommate leader for registration purposes and share your roommate # with that person. The leader must complete registration prior to any others in your group.
- Once the leader has established the links and preferences for the group, the leader will be emailed their individual boarding pass. Once the leader receives their boarding pass, all other links in the match will need to complete their own registration.
- If you are not the leader and receive ‘a system error has occurred' message when advancing to your housing preferences page, this means the leader has not fully completed registration.
- If someone selects to break the match, they will not be able to link to that same person(s) again. However, they will be able to link to other eligible participants from their arrival date.
- All persons will need to complete the registration process after the first person registers in order to confirm the match and obtain the required onboarding paperwork for their housing arrival.
- Make sure all your preferences, including roommate links, are in before registration closes!