Did you hear the big news that itineraries for your arrival day were sent, and yet you didn't receive yours? Don't worry ... Here are a couple of things to consider:
- Itineraries are sent about 6 days before your arrival.
- You will not receive your itinerary if we are missing any of the following (so make sure your complete them as soon as you can):
- It takes several hours for our system to process and send all of the itineraries. Participants will receive them throughout the day, and sometimes into the evening, as the system processes them.
- Sometimes the itineraries will get diverted to junk, spam or promotional folders - Be sure to check those as well!
- If you are using a ".edu" email address, universities will occasionally block our bulk messages - Again be sure to check junk, spam or promotional folders.
If you've patiently waited 24 hours, checked your junk/spam/promotional folders and you still don't have your itinerary, please let us know; we're happy to help!