Walt Disney World Resort (in Florida)
All four complexes within Disney Housing have a variety of recreational offerings, such as:
Swimming pools (All complexes)
Outdoor pool tables (All complexes)
Table tennis (All complexes)
Tennis courts (Vista Way, Chatham Square and The Commons)
Volleyball courts (Vista Way, Chatham Square and The Commons)
Basketball court (Vista Way)
Four Square Court (Chatham Square)
The swimming pools at all four Disney Housing complexes are open from 7 a.m.-1 a.m. daily. The same hours apply for other recreational facilities, such as basketball courts, tennis courts, and volleyball courts. Fitness centers are available for use 24 hours daily.
Please keep in mind that, while these facilities are open late, all recreational items borrowed from the Disney Service Centers (such as basketballs, volleyballs, and tennis equipment) must be returned before the Service Center closes that day. However, you are welcome to bring or purchase your own equipment for use outside of the Service Center's business hours.
Pool rules are posted at each of the pools on property, but please keep in mind:
- Pools are for resident-use only - no guests are permitted
- No food, drink, glass, or animals are allowed in the pool or on the deck area
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in and around the pool area
- Proper swim attire must be worn
- Horseplay, such as running, splashing, shoving, or dunking is not allowed
- No rafts or oversized flotation devices are allowed
- No diving
Disneyland Resort (in California)
The swimming pool, located at Broadway Arms, remains open until 10 p.m.