While we do allow decorations so that you can feel at home within your apartment, there are a few guidelines to follow:
- Decorations should only be displayed indoors.
- Decorations should not be hung from the ceiling, balcony, handrails, or from any fire sprinklers or alarms.
- Decorations may not block any pathways or be too large or too tall (nothing over four feet).
- Decorations should be tasteful and not offensive.
- Please do not hang any decorations in the window that can be visible from the outside.
- Decorations must not damage anything once removed.
- Please have a discussion with all roommates before hanging any decorations.
- All items should be removed before vacating the apartment.
Please keep in mind that these guidelines also apply to holiday decorations.
If you have any questions about what is allowed or not allowed, please reach out to the Disney Service Center/Programs Office.