THIS ARTICLE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR CURRENT COLLEGE AND CULINARY PROGRAM CAST MEMBERS
Based upon numerous factors, it is possible to apply for an extension or have an expired offer re-instated after the deadline. All requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
To be eligible for a late extension, the following criteria must be met:
- The reason for the late request must be individually reviewed and approved.
- The extension must not adversely affect your work location.
- This extension request must be submitted no later than 3-weeks prior to your original end date.
- You may not have more than eight points on your record card and/or may not have more than one reprimand in the last six months.
- You must have the ability to pay the non-refundable extension Program Participation Fee at the time of request.
- You may be required to relocate to a new unit at Flamingo Crossings Village and/or subject to a $100 late fee if offered.
If all of the above criteria are met, you can submit your request on our Support Site.
If approved, the process will move very quickly. Keep a close eye on your email for all updates and deadlines: the extension link to apply (if applicable), the offer email with instructions to accept, and the DORMS registration information to complete. Unfortunately, due to the lateness of the request, we may not be able to extend any deadlines you are given so before submitting your request, please talk to your family and/or your school about possibly extending and prepare to pay the Program Participation Fee.