As you may be aware, we made the difficult decision to suspend our programs earlier this year. We have not recruited participants for the upcoming semesters and we are still uncertain about when we will be able to resume our Disney Internships & Programs.
For today’s students who are eager to become part of the magic, we encourage you to connect with DisneyPrograms.com and our social media channels for future updates.
Please find below the eligibility requirements for the Australia/New Zealand Cultural Exchange Program:
- Attend a presentation and in-person interview in Australia or New Zealand. Presentation details are shared as part of the application process.
- Speak English fluently.
- Be at least 18 years of age at time of application.
- Be receptive to Disney Look guidelines.
- Be fully available to work Sunday through Saturday, including days and nights, holidays and overtime.
- Be a citizen of Australia or New Zealand.
To be eligible to apply for the Australia & New Zealand Cultural Exchange Program, you MUST:
- Have completed year 12 and are now a current full-time student at an accredited post-secondary University, TAFE or Polytechnic institution acquiring a Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma or a Certificate. Current program of study must be at least 1-year in length (candidates enrolled in accelerated 6-month programs are not eligible unless enrolled in consecutive 6-month programs that total at least 1 year and are within the same field/similar field of study).
- Have completed at least their first year of consecutive full-time study.
- Be studying your post-secondary courses in a classroom. If you are taking classes full-time online or the majority of your courses online, you are not eligible.
- Not defer the semester prior to arrival. If a break in study occurs, candidates must have completed at least one full year of full-time study primarily in a classroom after the break while still meeting all of the above qualifications.
- Have earned a Bachelor's Degree or higher and start work at The Walt Disney World® Resort within 12 months of your graduation date. Unfortunately, graduates of Advanced Diploma, Diploma, or Certificate programs are not eligible.
For more information, visit our Disney International Programs website.
** Note the most updated qualifications will be listed on the application when it is posted.