Please find below the eligibility requirements for the Australia/New Zealand Cultural Exchange Program:
- Speak English fluently.
- Be at least 18 years of age to apply.
- Be a citizen of Australia or New Zealand.
- Have completed year 12 and are now a current full-time student at an accredited post-secondary University, TAFE or Polytechnic institution acquiring a Bachelor's Degree, Diploma or a Certificate. Current program of study must be at least one-year in length (candidates enrolled in accelerated six-month programs are not eligible unless enrolled in consecutive six-month programs that total at least one year and are within the same field/similar field of study).
- Have completed at least a first year of consecutive full-time study.
- Be studying post-secondary courses in a classroom. If taking classes full-time online or the majority of courses are on online, these courses then do not meet the eligibility requirement.
- If you have earned a Bachelor's Degree, you may also apply but must start work at Walt Disney World® Resort within 12 months of your graduation date.
- If you are enrolled in an Advanced Diploma, Diploma, or Certificate program, you must have completed your first full year of study and be actively enrolled in your educational institution. Graduates of these programs are not eligible.
- Not defer the semester prior to your arrival.
- Be receptive to Disney Look guidelines.
- Be fully-available to work Sunday through Saturday, including days and nights, holidays and overtime.
For more information, visit our Disney International Programs website.
** Note the most updated qualifications will be listed on the application when it is posted.