Please find below the eligibility requirements for the Australia/New Zealand Cultural Exchange Program:
To be eligible to apply for the Australia & New Zealand Cultural Exchange Program, you MUST:
- Attend a presentation and in-person interview in Australia or New Zealand. Presentation details are shared as part of the application process.
- Speak English fluently.
- Be at least 18 years of age at time of application.
- Be receptive to Disney Look guidelines.
- Be fully available to work Sunday through Saturday, including days and nights, holidays and overtime.
- Be a citizen of Australia or New Zealand.
- Have completed year 12 and are now a current full-time student at an accredited post-secondary University, TAFE or Polytechnic institution acquiring a Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma or a Certificate. Current program of study must be at least 1-year in length (candidates enrolled in accelerated 6-month programs are not eligible unless enrolled in consecutive 6-month programs that total at least 1 year and are within the same field/similar field of study).
- Have completed at least their first year of consecutive full-time study.
- Be studying your post-secondary courses in a classroom. If you are taking classes full-time online or the majority of your courses online, you are not eligible.
- Not defer the semester prior to arrival. If a break in study occurs, candidates must have completed at least one full year of full-time study primarily in a classroom after the break while still meeting all of the above qualifications.
- Have earned a Bachelor's Degree or higher and start work at The Walt Disney World® Resort within 12 months of your graduation date. Unfortunately, graduates of Advanced Diploma, Diploma, or Certificate programs are not eligible.
For more information, visit our Disney International Programs website.
** Note the most updated qualifications will be listed on the application when it is posted.