Walt Disney World Resort (Florida-site):
If you are taking courses with a college/university that require your exams to be proctored, as a Cast Member at Walt Disney World Resort, you are eligible to utilize our free proctoring service.
We would be more than happy to assist you with your proctoring needs. We offer proctoring service in the Vista Way Service Center building, Computer Lab Proctoring Room, Monday through Thursday. Appointment times are: 9 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m. or 3 p.m. On Friday, appointments are only at 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Our service is only for employees of The Walt Disney Company.
To schedule a proctoring appointment, please visit Support.DisneyPrograms.com and follow the directions provided below. Please be sure to request/make an appointment four days prior to desired date of exam.
- Click "Submit a request" in the upper-right corner of the page
- Select “Proctor Request Form-Student"
- Provide remaining information
- Check your email for a confirmation of appointment time, (this may take a couple of days).
Please keep the following in mind as you prepare for your exam:
- Provide the following link to school/professor: educatorsupport.disneyprograms.com
- Ensure the exam has been received before the scheduled exam time
- Provide exam materials and information through educatorsupport.disneyprograms.com three days prior.
- Provide detailed instructions regarding exam procedures (open/closed book, time limit, computer access, passwords, etc.)
- Provide instructions on returning completed exams (via fax, mail, email, etc.)
- Contact the student regarding exam dates and grades
- Provide a quiet place for exam
- Assure the integrity of the examination process
The exam should be submitted through educatorsupport.disneyprograms.com two days prior to student’s desired date or mailed at least one week prior to exam date.