Walt Disney World Resort (in Florida)
If you are taking courses with a college/university that require your exams to be proctored, as a Cast Member at The Walt Disney World Resort, you are eligible to utilize our free proctoring service.
To schedule a proctoring appointment, please visit Support.DisneyPrograms.com and follow the directions provided below. Please be sure to request/make an appointment three days prior to desired date of exam.
- Click "Submit a request" in the upper-right corner of the page
- Select “Proctor Request Form-Student"
- Provide remaining information
- For the “Appointment Booking Acknowledgement” select “Yes – I will check my email and book an appointment time”
- Check your email for a Microsoft Bookings email to book a time and date to have your exam proctored.
Please keep the following in mind as you prepare for your exam:
- Provide the following link to school/professor: educatorsupport.disneyprograms.com
- Ensure the exam has been received before the scheduled exam time
- Provide exam materials and information through educatorsupport.disneyprograms.com
- Provide detailed instructions regarding exam procedures (open/closed book, time limit, computer access, passwords, etc.)
- Provide instructions on returning completed exams (via fax, mail, email, etc.)
- Contact the student regarding exam dates and grades
- Provide a quiet place for exam
- Assure the integrity of the examination process
The exam should be submitted through educatorsupport.disneyprograms.com two days prior to student’s desired date or mailed at least one week prior to exam date.