Removing yourself (“dropping” or “canceling”) from class enrollment is easy to do in our registration system, hosted in GoSignMeUp.
- Navigate to our registration website:
- Click “Login” in the top-right corner. Use your DORMS username and password.
- Click “My Account” in the top-right corner.
- In the “Courses” box, you will see anything you are currently enrolled in under “Enrolled”. You can drag your cursor to make the “Course Name” field larger to view the entirety of the offering name.
- Click the drop-down menu beside the educational offering you wish to cancel/drop/remove yourself from. Click “Cancel Course”.
- A confirmation box will appear. Click “Yes” if you are sure you want to remove yourself.
Please note: You will not be able to access the option to 'Cancel Course' less than 48 hours (WDW)/ 24 hours (DLR) from the date and time of an offering per our cancellation policy. Our cancellation policy requires that you cancel/drop/remove enrollment 48 hours (WDW)/ 24 hours (DLR) prior to any offering you are enrolled in.