We encourage you to wait until your visa has been approved before purchasing your airline tickets. Although we recommend you reserve round-trip tickets, we do not require it. If you find you need assistance with airfare, please visit your local travel agency for reservations and payment plan options, as we are unable to provide assistance with reservations or fares.
Articles in this section
- What can I expect during check-in?
- I am preparing to arrive, is there a pre-arrival checklist?
- I didn't receive my arrival itinerary.
- How do I update my Flight Guide information in DORMS?
- When should I purchase my airline tickets for the International Program?
- How can I best prepare for heat in Florida?
- Hello - Welcome to Disney Programs Support!