Please refer to your Disney International Program offer letter for more detailed visa instructions. You can find the information by selecting this button found within your offer letter:
The below instructions apply to the following programs:
- Australia/New Zealand Cultural Exchange Program
- Cultural Exchange Program
All program participants are required to obtain a J-1 Visa in their passport prior to arrival in the United States. NOTE: Canadian passport holders do not require a visa in their passport, but all other instructions apply. For additional instructions for Canadian passport holders, please visit our Support Site (What Are the Visa Instructions for Canadian Passport Holders?).
Please make sure you have all of your information in your DOC account completely updated including your address and emergency contacts, in order to avoid a delay with your documentation.
You will receive your original Certificate of Eligibility for Exchange Visitor J-1 Status (known as Form DS-2019) approximately four to six weeks before the start of your program. Verify the information on the form. If anything is incorrect, contact the Walt Disney World Immigration Compliance Department at WDW.IC@disney.com.
Complete the information at the bottom of the Form DS-2019:
- your signature
- place/city where the form was signed
- date the form was signed
SEVIS I-901 Fee
Once you receive your DS-2019, you will need to pay the SEVIS fee. You must pay this fee before you apply for your visa at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate by completing Form I-901. Log on to the SEVIS I-901 fee processing website at: www.FMJfee.com.
If you are a Canadian passport holder, you will still need to pay the SEVIS fee and provide proof of this payment during your U.S. Immigration Inspection.
DS-160 Visa Application and Interview Appointment
After you have paid the SEVIS fee, you must complete the online visa application Form DS-160, and schedule your J-1 visa interview appointment at the closest U.S. Embassy or Consulate. Please note that Canadian passport holders do not require a visa.
The following information will help you with completing Form DS-160:
Travel Information Section
- Purpose of Trip to the U.S: Exchange Visitor – J-1
- Sponsoring organization: Walt Disney World Parks and Resorts, U.S., Inc.
- Contact information for this program is: Walt Disney World Immigration Compliance, 1375 E. Buena Vista Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830
- Phone: 407-828-2858
- Email: WDW.IC@disney.com
If you will be working at Walt Disney World in Florida:
- Address where you will be living: 13335 Hartzog Road, Winter Garden, FL 34787 (you will receive a new address after your arrival)
- Address where you will be working: 1375 E Buena Vista Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830