Please refer to your Disney International Program offer letter for more detailed visa instructions. You can find the information by selecting this button found within your offer letter:
The below instructions apply to the following programs:
- Australia/New Zealand Cultural Exchange Program
- Cultural Exchange Program
- Disney Hospitality Leadership Program
- International Culinary Training Program
- International Guest Relations Training Program
- International Management Training Program
If you are part of the Academic Exchange Program, please contact your educational institution for further instructions. The below instructions will not apply.
All program participants are required to obtain a J-1 Visa in their passport prior to arrival in the United States. NOTE: Canadian passport holders do not require a visa in their passport but all other instructions apply. For additional instructions for Canadian passport holders, please click here.
Please make sure you have all of your information in your DOC account completely updated including your address and emergency contacts, in order to avoid a delay with your documentation.
You will receive your original Certificate of Eligibility for Exchange Visitor J-1 Status (known as the DS-2019) approximately four to six weeks before the start of your program. Verify the information on the form. If anything is incorrect, contact the Walt Disney World Immigration Compliance Department at WDW.IC@disney.com.
Complete the information at the bottom of the DS-2019 form:
- your signature
- place/city where the form was signed
- date the form was signed
SEVIS I-901 Fee
Once you receive your DS-2019, you will need to pay the SEVIS fee. You must pay this fee before you apply for your visa at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate by completing form I-901. Log on to the SEVIS I-901 fee processing website at: www.FMJfee.com.
If you are a Canadian passport holder, you will still need to pay the SEVIS fee and provide proof of this payment during your U.S. Immigration Inspection.
DS-160 Visa Application and Interview Appointment
After you have paid the SEVIS fee, you must complete the online visa application Form DS-160, and schedule your J-1 visa interview appointment at the closest U.S. Embassy or Consulate. Please note that Canadian passport holders do not require a visa.
The following information will help you with completing the DS-160 form:
Travel Information Section
- Purpose of Trip to the U.S: Exchange Visitor – J-1
- Sponsoring organization: Walt Disney World Parks and Resorts, U.S., Inc.
- Contact information for this program is: Walt Disney World Immigration Compliance, 1375 E. Buena Vista Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830
- Phone: 407-828-2858
- Email: WDW.IC@disney.com
If you will be working at Walt Disney World in Florida:
- Address where you will be living: 13501 Meadow Creek Drive, Orlando, FL, 32821 (you will receive a new address after your arrival)
- Address where you will be working: 1375 E Buena Vista Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830
If you will be working at Disneyland Resort in California:
- Address where you will be living: 180 West Center Street Promenade, Anaheim, CA, 92805
- Address where you will be working: 1313 Harbor Blvd., Anaheim, CA, 92803