Please refer to your Disney International Program offer letter for more detailed Visa instructions. You can find the information by selecting this button found within your offer letter:
Here is some key information regarding how to obtain your visa:
- You will receive the I-797 Approval Notice document necessary for your visa application (DS-160) on your Dashboard approximately four to six weeks prior to your program start date.
- It is your responsibility to schedule a visa interview appointment with the closest U.S. Embassy or Consulate that issues Q-1 Visas. Canadian passport holders, please click here for additional information.
You will be responsible for all visa processing fees charged by the United States Embassy/Consulate, as well as any transportation costs or postage required for such processing.
- You may make your visa appointment once you have received your I-797 Approval Notice and completed your DS-160 form. You can find more information about the visa application process at https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/employment.html.
- The following information will help you with completing the DS-160 form:
- Employer: Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. OR your operating participant company (please check your I-797 for your sponsor/employer information)
- U.S. contact address: Walt Disney World Immigration Compliance, TD 2N, 1375 E. Buena Vista Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830
- U.S. contact phone number: 407-828-2858
- U.S. contact email: WDW.IC@disney.com
- Address where you will be living: 13501 Meadow Creek Drive, Orlando, FL, 32821 (you will receive an updated address after you arrive)
- Address where you will be working: 1851 Community Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830
- If you cannot log in to your Dashboard to print your I-797 Approval Notice, please contact us through our support portal or contact Immigration Compliance via email at firstname.lastname@example.org so they may send you the I-797 electronically.
- When you have completed the DS-160 form, make sure you print your DS-160 confirmation page. You will need the information on the form to schedule your visa appointment.