Congratulations, you have been selected to complete an interview for the Disney College Program! Are you asking yourself, how do I prepare for my phone interview? Here are a few tips to help you.
- When you are choosing your interview time, please remember to check (and double check) the time zone. There is a drop-down box available so you can chose the correct time zone for where you live. Please note: When you receive your confirmation email, it will always be listed in the Eastern Time Zone, even if you had originally scheduled in a different time zone. You will need to translate that into your time zone to make sure it is the correct interview time you had selected.
- Review your application and the roles you selected on your application before the interview. Remember you will be considered for every role you chose as low, moderate, or high interest on your application. Make sure you read all role descriptions and watch the role videos that are provided on DisneyCollegeProgram.com. If you want to add or remove any roles, your phone interview is the time to do this.
- Please go over the arrival dates prior to your interview. If there are any dates you cannot be flexible with, you may want to think about the seasons you are applying. If the one date you are not available for is the only date you can arrive, are you flexible? Most arrival/departure dates are based on our business need and cannot be changed based on student schedules. You can always discuss this further during the interview.
- Ensure you are in a quiet location with good cell service and no distractions.
- Our interview team will call you from blocked numbers so, ensure your cell phone provider accepts blocked calls. We get many inquiries from students saying no one called them at their interview time because their provider does not accept blocked calls.
- And finally, remember to SMILE!! We can “hear” it in your voice!
If you have any additional questions you can submit a ticket at Support.DisneyPrograms.com.