You will receive the link to the I-9 Service Center from The Walt Disney Company I-9 Service Center (Fragomen), 2-6 weeks prior to your arrival.
- Section 1 is time-sensitive, so please complete and submit them as soon as you have received the link.
- Section 2 will be completed for you during you onboarding appointment which takes place during your first week.
Below are some tips for how to accurately complete Form I-9, which is one of the required new hire forms. We cannot accept any I-9 forms that are not properly completed.
- You will receive an email from The Walt Disney Company I-9 Service Center.
- Be sure to read each step and add the appropriate information.
- When requesting a pin please wait up to 30 min to receive the pin prior to requesting an additional pin.
- Your Hire date will be the Friday of your Arrival Week
Here are some helpful tips for two of the steps that may require some clarification:
Collect documentation required and click on the button on the right to continue.
Name: Enter your name exactly as it appears on your government-issued ID.
Here is an example:
Walter Elias Disney World
o First Name: Walter
o Last Name: Disney World (include all surnames listed on government issued ID)
o Middle Initial: E
Home Address Boxes: You must include a US-based address (please do not include your international address). You may use this address as your US address*:
- Home Address: 13335 Hartzog Road
- City: Winter Garden
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 34787
*Be sure to complete the address exactly as shown
Date of Birth: In format MM/DD/YYYY
U.S. Social Security Number: Leave BLANK unless you have previously been issued a valid United States Social Security Number.
Citizenship Status and Employment: Click the “for more details” to assist you in choosing your proper status.
If you select Box 4, an alien authorized to work until, please include the below expiration date*:
- J‐1 visa holders: Enter the “to” date listed in Box 3 on your Form DS‐2019.
- Q‐1 visa holders: Enter the "valid to" date listed in the "Notice Type" section on your I‐797 Visa Approval Notice.
* Inputting the incorrect date will result in your form being rejected
Select the document that you will be presenting in person (example: passport) and add the appropriate document number, and country of issuance.