Registration for all Exploring Disney and Career Connection offerings can be found on our registration platform at:
All of our stand-alone offerings are open enrollment, which means first-come, first-served.
Details to be aware of:
- Be sure to use your DORMS credentials to sign in to the registration system. If you aren't sure what they are, we recommend logging in to DORMS now to find out. You don't want to miss out because you forgot your password!
- You are limited to registering for two courses per week, so be mindful in your planning.
- You will be scheduled off from work to attend the offerings you are registered for, providing you register by the published deadline.
- We do allow walk-ins for courses that you were not able to register for in advance. You must arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time, and if there is space available, we will be happy to allow you to attend. And yes, you will receive credit for being there.
- There is a no-show policy, so please attend the courses you register for. If you do need to cancel, you need to do so at least 48 hours before to prevent the penalty.
- Frequently-asked questions can be found here.
Program events that require registration will be posted on DORMS and accessible post-arrival.