Exploring Disney (Discover Disney and Spotlight On…), Career Connection (Conversations With, Career + Life Preparation, Career Insights), and Independent Study Hall offerings open for registration approximately six weeks prior to the offering start date. Before registration opens, you will receive an email providing you details of when registration is opening, where to register, and all other need to know information to make registration a seamless process. Additional offerings will open throughout the season on various dates and times, so please be sure to continually check our registration platform, GoSignMeUp, and the weekly Programs email for updates.
Articles in this section
- When will I receive information about registering for Exploring Disney and Career Connection offerings?
- When does registration open for Exploring Disney, Career Connection and Independent Study Hall?
- How do I register for Disney Programs offerings and events?
- How do I remove/drop myself from an educational offering via GoSignMeUp?
- How can I get credit for my Disney Program?
- How do I schedule a proctored exam?
- How do I request an American Council on Education (ACE) transcript?
- What is Independent Study Hall?
- Am I required to participate in Disney Programs education offerings?
- What types of classes and other educational offerings are available during my Disney Program?