Exploring Disney (Discover Disney and Spotlight On…), Career Connection (Conversations With, Career + Life Preparation, Career Insights), and Independent Study Hall offerings open for registration approximately six weeks prior to the offering start date. Before registration opens, you will receive an email providing you details of when registration is opening, where to register, and all other need to know information to make registration a seamless process. Additional offerings will open throughout the season on various dates and times, so please be sure to continually check our registration platform, GoSignMeUp, and the weekly Programs email for updates.
Articles in this section
- Is there someone who can help me review my résumé or practice for an interview?
- How many educational offerings can I register for?
- Will I be given time off to attend the educational offerings I enroll in/register for?
- What if I wasn't able to enroll for an offering, but I'd still like to attend?
- Is there a penalty if I no-show to a class? I know I have 48 hours before it starts to cancel, but what if I don't cancel and then I can't attend?
- I can’t log in to GoSignMeUp (invalid credentials), but I can log in to DORMS, what can I do?
- How do I view a transcript of the offerings I participated in during my program?
- How do I access my learning history that includes what offerings I participated in and what trainings I completed?
- When will I receive information about registering for Exploring Disney and Career Connection offerings?
- When does registration open for Exploring Disney, Career Connection and Independent Study Hall?