A summer-only season is periodically offered for Disney College Program Alumni (previous participants who have successfully completed a program). First-time participants are not eligible to apply for the summer-only season, due to the extremely limited number of openings and the brevity of the program. There is no guarantee the opportunity will be offered each year. Any updates regarding a possible Summer Alumni opportunity will generally be shared near the beginning of the spring season of the Disney College Program.
Below are the primary seasons of the Disney College Program.
Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida:
· Spring season: January-May
· Spring Advantage season: January-August
· Fall season: August-January
· Fall Advantage season: May-January
Disneyland® Resort in California:
· Spring/Spring Advantage season: January-August (for participants living on or off-site)
· Fall season: August-January (for participants living on-site)
· Fall Advantage season: May-January (for participants providing their own housing)
Please note that all dates are approximate, and subject to modification.
You may opt-in to receive email updates about the Disney College Program by completing this form.
Additionally, Disney College Program Alumni may want to consider exploring the Disney Professional Internship Program. Professional internships offer a wide range of options in terms of focus, dates, and locations. Click here to learn more about the exciting opportunities offered.