Please be sure you are using your current DORMS credentials to log in. If you recently reset your DORMS password, it may take 24-48 hours for GoSignMeUp to recognize this change. We also encourage you to clear browsing history, cache, cookies, etc. If you are still unable to log in, we encourage you to submit a request for Technical Support to receive additional assistance.
Articles in this section
- Is there someone who can help me review my résumé or practice for an interview?
- How many educational offerings can I register for?
- Will I be given time off to attend the educational offerings I enroll in/register for?
- What if I wasn't able to enroll for an offering, but I'd still like to attend?
- Is there a penalty if I no-show to a class? I know I have 48 hours before it starts to cancel, but what if I don't cancel and then I can't attend?
- I can’t log in to GoSignMeUp (invalid credentials), but I can log in to DORMS, what can I do?
- How do I view a transcript of the offerings I participated in during my program?
- How do I access my learning history that includes what offerings I participated in and what trainings I completed?
- When will I receive information about registering for Exploring Disney and Career Connection offerings?
- When does registration open for Exploring Disney, Career Connection and Independent Study Hall?