To assist you in preparing for your arrival, we have outlined some important details for you to review. Please pay close attention to this information to help ensure a smooth arrival process.
- Your check-in process will begin at Flamingo Crossings Village, 13335 Hartzog Road, Winter Garden, FL 34787, at the time stated on your itinerary. The time stated on your itinerary is mandatory and specific, so please do not arrive early, as you will be asked to return at your scheduled time.
- You will receive your itinerary approximately one week before your arrival date. Your itinerary will serve as a detailed schedule and will provide other required arrival appointments.
- During the check-in process, you will receive your housing assignment.
- Make sure to bring the original employment eligibility documents you plan to use to complete your Form I-9.
International Program Participants
Prior to departing to the United States, you MUST have the following original documentation (No copies will be accepted). Make sure to pack these items in your carry-on luggage as you will need this information upon arrival:
- Passport with visa stamp*
- Original Form DS-2019 with your signature, city/place where signed, and date signed (J-1 Visa holder only)
- Proof of medical insurance from Lloyd's of London (J-1 Visa holder only)
- Original Birth Certificate (Q-1 Visa holder only)
- I-797 Visa Approval Notice (Q-1 Visa holder only)
*US and Canada Passport holders do not require a visa
If Traveling by Bus or Train
We recommend contacting your transportation service provider to address questions in regards to traveling from the bus or train stations to Flamingo Crossings Village.
You cannot check in before your arrival date or assigned time. However, you can visit disneyworld.disney.go.com for accommodations at any Walt Disney World® Resort (please note that you will not be eligible for the cast member rates).
If you do not wish to stay at a Disney resort, there are many other nearby hotels. You can research hotels located near Flamingo Crossings Village.
Arriving with Family
Please have no more than two helpers and one vehicle per resident on arrival day.
The check-in process is specific to each participant, so plan ahead to share when family may help you move into your apartment. While the housing check-in process may take between 10-30 minutes, your on-boarding appointment may take up to an hour.
Please note that due to space constraints, family members are not permitted during your itinerary appointments.
What to Wear for Arrival Day
Please dress comfortably for check-in. You do not need to be in professional attire; however, your clothing should be in good taste. You will be moving your personal belongings into your apartment, so jeans, t-shirts, polo shirts, sweatshirts, etc. are acceptable for this day.