- Step 1: Contact the Disney Culinary Program Team
- To submit a request visit support.disneyprograms.com to discuss your interest and the steps
- Step 2: Meeting with a Disney Casting Services Recruiter
- A Walt Disney World Casting Services Recruiter will reach out via email to set up a phone meeting in order to discuss the conversion process
When am I eligible to submit a transfer request for a Part-time or Full-time position?
- You are eligible to submit a request for a Part-time or Full-time position at any time during your Disney Culinary Program
What are the eligibility guidelines?
- Must have no more than four (4) attendance points within the last six (6) months (not including early shift releases or authorized days off)
- Must have no more than one (1) reprimand within the last six (6) months
Which position(s) can I express interest in?
Disney Culinary Program participants can express interest in the following position(s):
(Note: An interview may be required)
- Cook 2
- Cook 1
- Cook 1 Signature
- Cook 2, Baking & Pastry
- Cook 1, Baking & Pastry Cook
- Cook 1 Signature, Baking & Pastry
During the conversation with the Casting Services Recruiter, you will discuss:
- Preferred status: Part-time or Full-time
- Location preference: The Recruiter will discuss a list of eligible open locations available at the time of conversion; you must be receptive to all options
- Requirements for conversion: Own housing and reliable transportation
What’s next? I received a Full-Time/Part-Time Offer.
- If you have already accepted an offer to extend your Disney Culinary Program, but would rather accept a FT/PT role, you may cancel your program extension at that time. If the FT/PT transfer begins prior to your extension date, the extension fees will be refunded. To cancel your extension, please use this form
On the Disney College Program looking for future part-time/full-time opportunities? Click Here