On the Disney College Program looking for future part-time/full-time opportunities Click Here
Here are some frequently asked questions about transfers:
How do I find a part-time or full-time hourly role after my Disney Culinary Program?
- Step 1 - Contact the Disney Culinary Program Team at support.disneyprograms.com to discuss your interest and the steps to take for a seamless process
- Step 2 - To request a transfer, you will utilize Transfer Genie. Transfer Genie provides a dynamic transfer submission experience 24/7 by allowing Cast Members to view and learn more about different roles throughout the Walt Disney World Resort
When am I eligible to submit a transfer request?
- You are eligible to submit your transfer requests at any time during your Disney Culinary Program
How many roles and locations can I put in for?
- Select up to two (2) roles that you are interested in transferring to. You can select up to five (5) locations, or opt for “ANY” as a location preference
- You can put in for full-time and part-time
What are the eligibility guidelines?
- Must have no more than four (4) attendance points within the last six (6) months (not including early shift releases or authorized days off)
- Must have no more than one (1) reprimand within the last six (6) months
Which positions should I put a request in for?
Disney Culinary Program participants can request:
- Cook 2, Baking & Pastry
- Cook 1, Baking & Pastry Cook
- Cook 1 Signature, Baking & Pastry
- Chef Assistant, Baking & Pastry
- Chef Assistant Signature, Baking & Pastry
- Cook 2
- Cook 1
- Cook 1 Signature
- Chef Assistant
- Chef Assistant Signature
*Transfer Genie matches positions based on seniority and availability.
How long do I have to wait to be matched to a position?
- You can be matched up until the last day of your program
What happens if I do not hear back from Transfer Genie?
- If you have any questions about your Transfer Genie Request or have any questions, please contact the Disney Culinary Program Team at support.disneyprograms.com
- If you separate from the company and would like to reapply in the future, please email the Disney Culinary Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
I received a match. What’s next?
- You will receive a messages through Transfer Genie once a match is confirmed
- If you have already accepted an offer to extend your Disney Culinary Program, but would rather accept a FT/PT role, you may cancel your program extension at that time. If the FT/PT transfer begins prior to your extension date, the extension fees will be refunded. To cancel your extension, please use this form