All Disney Internships and Programs require full availability for the entire length of the program. Take note: We are unable to grant requests for time off prior to the start of your program. Requests for time off are not guaranteed, and are subject to staffing and business needs.
- College, International, and Culinary Program participants can request time off on the HUB once they arrive and have attended Disney Traditions.
- Disney Professional Interns should speak directly with their leaders to discuss time off.
We know that some of you might find yourself at the end of your college journey while you are starting your Disney journey. Your college years are times to be celebrated as you reflect and look forward to your future. We don’t want you to miss out on your own graduation. If you find that your graduation falls during the same time as your desired arrival, please choose a later arrival date. The Company will not be able to grant time off during your on-boarding or training periods. If you find that your graduation ceremony occurs in the middle of your program, there are some steps to follow to submit a request.
You may be wondering... how do I request time off for my own graduation? After you have accepted your program offer, prior to your arrival, we can submit a time off request for your graduation. Before we can do so, we kindly request some additional information:
- Arrival/departure dates of your Disney Program
- Name of your college/university
- Location of your college/university
- Exact date of commencement ceremony
- Documentation from school noting date of commencement - this can be a link to the school calendar, a PDF of an announcement sent/posted by the school
- Specific days you are requesting off
After we have received this additional information, we will forward your request to the appropriate team for review and will follow-up with you once a decision has been made. You can submit your request.