In order to submit an application for the Disney College Program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
Currently enrolled and taking classes at an accredited US* college, university, or higher education program OR have graduated from an accredited US* college, university, or higher education program within 24 months of the application posting date.
- Students who have not yet graduated from high school but have dual enrollment with a college are not eligible to apply.
- Those who have taken college courses but are currently taking “time off” from school are not eligible to apply.
- College freshmen may apply during their first semester of school to participate during their second semester. The Disney College Program cannot serve as your first semester of school.
- Graduate students may apply. However, it is important to note that this program and its educational components are designed for undergraduates.
- Must have completed at least one semester at an accredited US* college, university, or higher education program by time of program arrival.
Meet any school requirements, if applicable.
- In some cases, students may also need to meet additional criteria their school requires for participation in our program (GPA, grade level, etc.). Students are encouraged to meet with an academic advisor prior to their program.
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of application.
- Be receptive to Disney Look appearance guidelines.
- Possess unrestricted US work authorization within the United States.
- Be receptive to a starting rate listed in the job posting.
- Be fully available to work Sunday through Saturday, including days and nights, holidays and overtime.
- Be receptive to exposure to outside elements including heat and/or humidity, cold temperatures, wet conditions, and prolonged standing/walking.
- Be willing to follow all cleaning and disinfecting procedures in the work area.
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (face shields, goggles, refillable hand sanitizers, etc.) may be required.
- Former Disney College Program participants must not arrive less than four (4) months after their last departure date.
*US includes all 50 states plus Puerto Rico and all other United States territories
Candidates who are selected to participate will be required to pay the Program Participation Fee & Housing Fee to accept their offer.
Attention International Students:
To be eligible for this program, you must be currently enrolled in a college/university in the United States and possess unrestricted US work authorization. Contact your international student advisor if you have questions regarding your eligibility.
Reminder: Should an invitation be extended to you, you will be required to submit verification of your legal right to work in the United States at the time of your arrival.