In order to submit an application for the Disney College Program, applicants must meet the following requirements.
1. Applicants must be currently enrolled and taking classes at an accredited program or institution and have completed at least one semester OR have graduated within the past twelve months.
- Applicants who have not yet graduated from high school but have dual enrollment with a college are not eligible to apply.
- Those who have taken college courses, but are currently taking "time off" from school are not eligible to apply.
- College freshmen may apply during their first semester of school to participate during their second semester. The Disney College Program cannot serve as your first semester of school.
- College graduates may apply as long as they submit their application within 12 months of graduation.
- Graduate students may apply. However, it is important to note that this program and its educational components, are designed for undergraduates.
2. Meet any school requirements for participation. Applicants also must meet any additional criteria their school requires for participation in our program. This may include G.P.A., grade level, and number of credit hours earned. Schools will be contacted to verify eligibility.
3. Be at least 18 years of age by the time the program begins. All participants must be at least 18 years of age by their arrival date.
4. Possess unrestricted work authorization. Participation in this program also requires unrestricted work authorization.
Attention international students:
- To be eligible for this program, you must be currently enrolled in a college/university in the United States and possess unrestricted US work authorization. Typically, this means international students must be studying on an F-1 or J-1 visa. Contact your international student advisor if you have questions regarding your eligibility.
- Should you receive an invitation to participate in the Program, you may submit a request for a temporary Social Security number.
- Reminder: Should an invitation be extended to you, you will be required to submit verification of your legal right to work in the United States at the time of your arrival.