Need dedicated time to complete an online course? Independent Study Hall may be right for you.
This offering provides dedicated study time each week to complete assignments for your online courses during your program, ensuring you have time scheduled off from work. At this time, you can request up to two blocks of time each week, for two to three hours per block, for Independent Study Hall.
Please note that there are peak weeks during the year which we cannot guarantee dedicated time off for your studies (including, but not limited to, Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday weeks).
To take advantage of this opportunity, you must complete all the following steps:
- You can submit up to two requests:
- Day of the week you would like to reserve for each request.
- Start and end time of each request. You may request no more than three hours each day for all requests.
- Important: You must provide the required documentation for your request to be processed. The documentation must be a screenshot or printout from your college/university indicating:
- Your name
- Your college/university
- Academic term/academic term dates
- List of the class or classes you are taking
- Once we have received and approved your uploaded documentation, you will receive a confirmation email of your enrollment.
- Study! Please note that it takes about three weeks for Independent Study Hall to be reflected in your schedule.
Important information about Independent Study Hall:
- Your registration will be multi-week, two-three hours per week, excluding any dates occurring during a ‘No Offering Period’.
- Independent Study Hall is available Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm ET. If you need time outside of this, please indicate this in the "Detail” portion of your submission and we will contact you for further details.
- Registering for Independent Study Hall may cap your maximum work hours per week to 45 hours, excluding dates during a ‘No Offering Period’.
- To submit an Independent Study Hall request, please Submit a request – Disney Programs Support
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity, please contact us by clicking "submit a request".