We offer proctoring services for all Program participants at the Disney Programs Office inside Apprentice Hall at Flamingo Crossings Village. We are available Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (EST).
To schedule a proctoring appointment, please complete the appointment request and follow the directions provided. Proctoring appointments are typically two hours in length unless otherwise specified in the request. We kindly ask that requests be made at least four days or more prior to the date requested.
Please keep the following in mind as you prepare for your exam:
- Provide the following link to the school/professor in order to submit the exam information: School Proctoring Information.
- Ensure the exam has been received before the scheduled exam time.
- Provide exam materials and information through School Proctoring Information at least three days prior to the scheduled appointment.
- Provide detailed instructions regarding exam procedures (open/closed book, time limit, computer access, passwords, etc.)
- Provide instructions on returning completed exams (via fax, mail, email, etc.).
- Contact the student regarding exam dates and grades.
- Provide a quiet place for the exam.
- Assure the integrity of the examination process.
- Notify School Contact of any questions or issues regarding the exam.