The Disney Cultural Exchange Program is a two- to three-month experience.
Participants of this program have the opportunity to develop real-world experience while working in front-line roles at our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels. This experience provides international students the opportunity to spend their summer break working at Walt Disney World® experiencing the Disney magic.
You'll also be immersed in different cultures from around the world, connect with industry experts and build lifelong relationships – all as you live at Flamingo Crossings Village, owned and managed by American Campus Communities.
To participate in the Cultural Exchange Program, you must:
- Speak English fluently
- Be at least 18 years of age to apply
- Be receptive to Disney Look guidelines
- You must be fully available to work Sunday through Saturday, including days and nights, holidays and overtime
- Applicants must be currently enrolled full time and pursuing a degree at an accredited post-secondary, classroom based academic institution physically located outside the United States
- Have successfully completed at least one semester, or equivalent, of post-secondary academic study.
** Note the most updated qualifications will be listed on the application when it is posted. **
Candidates are required to attend a presentation and in-person interview in one of the following countries: Brazil, Canada, France, India, Hong Kong, Mexico, Peru, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, or United Kingdom.
Eligibility and requirements are a bit different for those coming on the Australia/New Zealand Cultural Exchange Program. Check out this article for more information: What is the Australia/New Zealand Cultural Exchange Program?
No matter what you're studying in school, we have a role that matches your interests, skills, and goals – all while interacting with guests and sharing your culture.
Roles in this program may include:
If the application is not yet available, visit click here to sign up to be notified of when they open!